The Creative Arts Healthcare Program at UMDNJ-The University Hospital is benefiting the hospital community and beyond by educating staff, patients and the community about the positive impacts of arts in healthcare. According to the Society for the Arts in Healthcare, arts in healthcare is a diverse, multidisciplinary field dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience by connecting people with the power of the arts at key moments of their lives. This rapidly growing field integrates the arts—including literary, performing, and visual arts and design—into a wide variety of healthcare and community settings for therapeutic, educational and expressive purposes.
About UsArtPride NJ works to increase awareness at local, state and national levels for funding, support and recognition of the arts as vital to New Jersey's quality of life, education and economic vitality.
Find out more at artpridenj.com
- Lucie Bilodeau (Канада) / luciebilodeau.com / #artissimo #Canada vk.cc/2T0YLc 3 years ago
- Anne Bachelier (Франция) / annebachelier.blogspot.ru / #artissimo #france vk.cc/2SUy4h 3 years ago
- Michael Parkes (США) / theworldofmichaelparkes.com / #artissimo #USA vk.cc/2SSJxN 3 years ago
- Mike Jakson (Великобритания) / mikejacksonart.co.uk / #artissimo #UK vk.cc/2SP3vh 3 years ago
- Darryl Trott (Австралия) / landsboroughgalleries.com.au/category/19/de… / #artissimo #australia vk.cc/2SJPmh 3 years ago
Sort by Date
Sort by Author