Americans for the Arts has been selected as Hyundai’s designated nonprofit for a new Facebook Cause linked to their recent “Cure Compact Crampomitosis” advertising campaign. This means that through the end of March, Americans for the Arts will receive $.50 to help advocate for the arts & arts education for every person that joins the Cause, and if they reach 50,000 members, Americans for the Arts will receive the maximum $25,000 that Hyundai is offering. Hyundai is also matching any donations to A.F.T.A. made through the page, so be sure to visit http://apps.facebook.com/causes/570191 and support those who support the arts!
About UsArtPride NJ works to increase awareness at local, state and national levels for funding, support and recognition of the arts as vital to New Jersey's quality of life, education and economic vitality.
Find out more at artpridenj.com
- Lucie Bilodeau (Канада) / luciebilodeau.com / #artissimo #Canada vk.cc/2T0YLc 3 years ago
- Anne Bachelier (Франция) / annebachelier.blogspot.ru / #artissimo #france vk.cc/2SUy4h 3 years ago
- Michael Parkes (США) / theworldofmichaelparkes.com / #artissimo #USA vk.cc/2SSJxN 3 years ago
- Mike Jakson (Великобритания) / mikejacksonart.co.uk / #artissimo #UK vk.cc/2SP3vh 3 years ago
- Darryl Trott (Австралия) / landsboroughgalleries.com.au/category/19/de… / #artissimo #australia vk.cc/2SJPmh 3 years ago
Sort by Date
Sort by Author